Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The End

Today marks the end of an era.  For 100 weeks straight, I have made a new blog post.  That's 100 new stories/poems/absurd linguistic gimmicks.  I've decided that I'm going to take myself off a set schedule and go on a mini-hiatus.  That doesn't mean the blog is over; I just won't be posting every week.  But keep checking back--you never know when there will be a new tale waiting for you.  Thanks for reading these past 100 weeks, and enjoy this concluding poem!


Everything has to come to an end

Roads end
Tails end
Tales end
Deads end
Lands' End (is trademarked)
Blackened fish
The end is nigh
The nigh is end
Gymnasts bend
Letters send
Fads trend
Mensches lend
Lives end
Lives begin
Lives end
Hearts mend
It’s time to end
Days blend together
People blend together
People stand out
People stand in
Periods end
So do:
!
?

This poem ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment